SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2019, Apply Online Form

SBI Life Insurance Recruitment

Latest Job notice named as SBI Life Insurance Recruitment has been released by SBI Life Insurance. Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the posts of Sr. Agency Manager BDE / Sr. BDE and others. Candidates can download application form in prescribed format through official website of SBI Life Insurance that is & send application form at given below E-mail Address before the last date.

The organization is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India (भारतीय स्टेट बैंक), the largest state-owned banking and financial services company in India, and BNP Paribas Cardiff. BNP Paribas is a French multinational bank (फ्रांसीसी बहुराष्ट्रीय बैंक) and financial services company with global headquarters (वैश्विक मुख्यालय) in Paris. State Bank of India owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardiff the remaining 26% of the capital. SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital (अधिकृत पूंजी) of ₹20 billion and a paid up capital of ₹10 billion. You can bookmark this web page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date details of SBI Life Insurance Recruitment.

More details about SBI Life Insurance Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-

Details of Posts ->>
Unit Manager
Agency Manager
Sr. Agency Manager

Educational Qualification ->> Candidates should have Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university/ Institute.

Age Limit ->>
Minimum age: 18 years
Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per rules of the SBI Life Insurance.

Pay Scale ->> Selected job seekers for this job will earn good amount of consolidated amount of salary package offered by the SBI Life Insurance.

Selection Process ->> Selection of job seekers will be done on the basic of their performance in written exam/ interview.

Last Date to Submit Application Form ->> As soon As possible

How to Apply ->>
Visit official website of organization which is –
Press on “Careers” link on the home page.
Go on the “Work with SBI Life” section and press on “Current Vacancies” link from the drop down list.
Select on suitable link & read complete details of notification carefully.
Download the application format.
Fill applications with correct and required details.
Attach photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, and Educational Certificates with the applications.
Send applications at t
he E-mail address that is given below.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.