Sainik School Korukonda Admission Form 2018–19 sainikschoolkorukonda.org

Sainik School Korukonda Admission Form 2018

Sainik School Korukonda is inviting applications for admission in class VI & IX for Boys only who qualify the below mentioned eligibility conditions for appearing in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for the academic year 2018-19. The organization is going to conduct an entrance test for classes VI and IX on 07-01-2018. After cracking the written exam, students will go via personal interview. Students for Sainik School Korukonda Admission can apply by submitting their application form on or before the date of closing that is 05-12-2017.

After the submission of the form, syudents will have to appear in the written examination. The AISEEE will be conduct on OMR sheet and you have to select any one option among four. The final selection of the students will be done on the basis of marks in the entrance test. For further details regarding Sainik School Korukonda Admission you have to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of our website.
 
Sainik School Korukonda Admission Form sainikschoolkorukonda.org
Sainik School Korukonda Admission

www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org Jobs Application Form

No. Of Seats Available ->>
Class VI ->> 80 seats
Class VI ->> 20 seats
Total ->> 100 seats

Seats Reservation ->>
SC –>> 15% of the total seats
ST –>> 7.5% of the total seats
Defence including Ex-Servicemen – 25% of the total seats
67% of the seats will be reserved for boys of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana domicile and remaining 33% seats will be booked for boys from other States.

Sainik School Korukonda Scholarship ->> The social welfare development offers scholarship to those SC/ST candidates whose parent’s income is less than Rs.65000 per annum. And the aspirants will get free education whose parent’s income is less than Rs.2000 per month.

Age Limit ->>
For Class VI ->> Born between 2-07-2007 to 1-07-2008.
For Class IX ->> Born between 2-07-2004 to 1-07-2005 both dates are inclusive and those studying in 8th Standard.

यहाँ करे ->> अपनी आयु की गणना

Application Fees ->> It is essential for the candidates to deposit some amount in the form of registration fee via demand draft in the favour of “Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda” payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Korukonda Branch, Code No. 02791.
For all aspirants ->> Rs.450/-
For SC/ST aspirants ->> Rs.300/-.
Candidates can also pay the amount online through debit/credit card or net banking.
For all aspirants ->> Rs.400/-
For SC/ST aspirants ->> Rs.250/-.

Selection Process ->> Sainik School Korukonda will conduct entrance exam with the purpose to select the deserving students for the vacant seats. Students who qualify the written exam will be short-listed for the interview round. After the interview, candidates will undergo through medical examination. On the basis of this process, the authority will make the final selection.

Entrance Examination Centres ->>
Guntur
Hyderabad
Karimnagar
Visakhapatnam
Vijayawada
Rajahmundry
Srikakulam.

Important Dates ->>
Application Form can be obtained from ->> 16-10-2017 to 30-11-2017
Last date to submit the application form->> 05-12-2017
Sainik School Entrance Exam ->> 07-01-2018

How to Apply ->>
Online Mode ->>
Interested applicants who are going to apply for Sainik School Korukonda Admission they need to fill online application form through official website of Sainik School Korukonda that is sainikschoolkorukonda.org before 05-12-2017.


Offline Mode ->>
Interested applicants who are going to apply for Sainik School Korukonda Admission they need to download application form through official website of Sainik School Korukonda that is sainikschoolkorukonda.org & send it along with all required documents at given below postal address before 05-12-2017.

Postal Address ->>
“Principal Sainik School Korukonda,
Vizianagaram – 535214”



रोजाना नयी - नयी जॉब्स की जानकारियों के लिए हमारे फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करने के लिए ->>> यहां क्लिक करें


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.